A U.S.-based company that is creating effective revenue cycle management software to assist healthcare organizations in receiving payments through customizable workflows, is looking for a Full-Stack Developer. The developer will be responsible for debugging and running unit tests to guarantee the delivery of high-quality software. The company uses its comprehensive software to streamline the accounts receivable (AR) process by providing emailing, online payments, collection, and banking services. This is a great opportunity for developers who are determined to build a lucrative career by learning from the best in the industry.
- Help train/mentor new and junior developers with their strong technical skills
- Perform code reviews and manage the existing tool
- Work with product managers and designers to transform project needs into technical specifications by understanding project requirements.
- Write code that is clear, reusable, and well-documented by adhering to coding standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack developer
- 5+ years of experience working extensively with Symfony
- 3+ years of experience working with MySQL and PHP
- Demonstrable Tech Lead experience
- Prior experience working with a variety of organizations
- Strong understanding and experience with PHP Doctrine
- Extensive understanding of Web, DB, and Cron server hosted on 3 DigitalOcean droplets
- Familiarity working with Linux (Ubuntu) and Nginx/Apache
- Solid understanding of how to convert doctrine to MySQL, SQL queries, and vice versa
- Prolific experience working with Angular.js, TypeScript, and Git version control system
- Demonstrable experience working with MySQL databases, queries, and doctrine
- Strong understanding of domain-specific language (DSL) that defines how to clean and transform customer-provided files utilizing the JSON structure.
- Extensive knowledge of the Data transform server, which is running on a Windows server in AWS EC2,
- Comprehensive experience with the Windows Task Scheduler and the Monarch Windows Application
- Nice to have some DevOps (CI/CD) experience
- Excellent conversational and written English skills