Job Title: Senior iOS Engineer-Join a dynamic team and make an impact!
Type of employment: Full-time Direct Hire with the end client
At Puzzle, we are dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to businesses across various industries. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by leveraging the power of technology.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the development and maintenance of a 100% native iOS app (Objective-C). You'll collaborate with our Head of Mobile Engineering, Product Managers, and QA team to build and maintain a fast, reliable app.
- Drive the development and maintenance of a 100% native iOS app (Objective-C)
- Collaborate with the Head of Mobile Engineering, Product Managers, and QA team to build and maintain a fast, reliable app
- Build, launch, and support features within the app
- Master development patterns and collaborative processes
- Refactor existing code to be more testable
- Write internal documentation and test the features and systems
- Develop meaningful relationships with all contributors to product and technology development
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders within and outside the engineering team toward a common goal
- Transfer knowledge of new business models into beautiful software design
- Have experience with refactoring large codebases, SwiftUI, Bitrise management, and deployed apps on the App Store or Github
- 3-5 years of experience developing native iOS apps
- Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Good knowledge of iOS Frameworks, especially UIKit and Core Data
- Experience with Instruments and XCTest
- Experience using Git
Check out the exciting perks that come with becoming a member of our client's team
- Paid public holidays
- Vacations: 2 weeks of paid vacation in the first year + 3 weeks of paid vacation in the third year.
- Opportunity to receive employee stock options after the first year (an employee stock ownership plan
Interested in knowing more about our company? Follow us on social media!