We have several ongoing projects, including SaveMe, which provides reporting platforms for sexual misconduct, human trafficking, and bullying, as well as Naon, an anti-corruption and lost-and-found project. Our Agni project offers funeral services, while Rekan is our volunteer networking and community learning hub. We also have MAHA EduGame, an anti-discrimination and anti-violence game for toddlers and preteens, and Kimar, our on-site marketplace for microbusiness exposure to beneficiaries.
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunity for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance job functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one's ability to perform the job, as well as one's dedication to ZAKKI's Mission and needs.
We are recruiting VOLUNTEER as either DEVELOPER ADVISOR and or PROGRAMMER itself.
The DEVELOPER ADVISOR only required to give advice to the UIUX DESIGNER team concerning the feasibility of a feature can be developed. We are not expecting the DEVELOPER ADVISOR to do coding (programming). While for the PROGRAMMER, the volunteer expected to contribute to the development of the product, means to do coding (programming) the product.
General Requirement :
• Keen, enjoy, and excited to contribute for social caused and social change.
• Thinker and Do-er person
• Abundance with idea and initiative working as a team
• Active, helpful and collaborative person (not passive person)
• Good time-management skills
• Communicative (good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders)
• Proficiency in English
• Have competency to do their chosen role/position
• Able to use versioning control system such as GIT, GitLab, SVN