Reverse Engineer - Hybrid/On-Site - £75-100,000 + Fintech Start-up
Does working for a start-up developing next-generation API's within the FinTech sector excite you?
If it does, then this ambitious, hard-working, passionate & growing organisation littered with exceptional Elixir talent could be for you…
With a reputation for market-leading products and engineering excellence, they are looking for hard-working individuals, persuasive communicators, someone who has strong opinions, weakly held, and someone who can demonstrate rare talent in the fields of security, data analysis and functional programming.
The organisation are looking for experienced Reverse Engineers to join their growing development team in this period of sustained growth who will be responsible for helping the business crack open mobile banking applications so that they can continue to add bank integrations to our API.
· Strong desire or willingness to work with Functional Programming (Elixir)
· Results orientated
· Holding yourself and those you work with to high standards
· You thrive in environments that afford you high levels of responsibility & autonomy
· You don't look for excuses for why something can't be done, you are the person who finds the way it can be done
· Behave like the owner, you take total responsibility for what you work on
· If a skill you don't possess is required, you're the type of person who goes off and learns enough to get it done
Salary: £75,000 -100,000 plus benefits inc stock options (maybe more for exceptional talent)
Location: London based office.
Interviews are being conducted immediately.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Alex Koivio on 01727 295955
or email email@example.com