Role: Salesforce Consultant
Location: Germany, Austria, or Switzerland (fully remote)
- Obtain pain points and propose solutions to resolve them to our customers
- Ensure to gain our clients trust and lead them through the project delivery together with the project team
- Communicate business needs into technical requirements.
- Advise our clients on digital implementations & strategy as a subject matter expert.
- Delivering high level design of the target solution, including your own participation on the CRM administration
- Discussing with our development team the custom development requirements - you should have a high-level understanding of APEX, Frontend capabilities, Web Services and Triggers.
- Take responsibility of the project delivery together with the project manager
- Core team member of the project execution, regardless of method
- Work closely with the internal team to exchange and bring new ideas to the table
- Learn, improve, and share your knowledge - become a Salesforce Trailblazer!
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of professional experience
- Experience in Salesforce is an advantage
- Knowledge of UML and SCRUM methodology
- Development experience in APEX, frontend technologies and Git is an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stress resistant and adherent to on-time delivery
- Strong work ethic, proactivity, and flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills when facing customers
- Knowledge of Czech, German or French is an advantage
- Work with an international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
Our client will also offer even more:
- 5 weeks of vacation including wellness days
- Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
- Pet friendly offices
- Meal options
- Team events
- Office snacks and coffee
- Referral bonus program
- Laptop + equipment
- Corporate mobile phone subscription