Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Capgemini Engineering currently employs over 55,000 engineers and scientists in 30+ countries.
We are Capgemini Engineering
We are looking for aSenior PHP Developerto join our team in Argentina! In this role, you would be supporting exciting projects related to the Sports industry for one of our global clients.
- Adopting open-source standards to improve developer environments.
- Using open-source tools to simplify library management and code infrastructure. Code modernization.
- Improving object modeling and class structures with robust testing of the refactored codebase.
- Building APIs that will be used to power the system's core and by development teams across device platforms.
- Streamlining the codebase to promote best practices and planning ways to maintain organization and clarity in the face of increased experimentation with split code paths.
- Leading a team of PHP Developers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Robust experience in software development - OOP and software design in PHP.
- Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
- Experience in team leadership or project leadership
- Advanced English - oral and written
Why choose us for the next step in your career? 🚀💙
- Experience personal learning & development opportunities: you will have access to an always on learning ecosystem and development programs
- You will work on complex global projects and have the opportunity to create a broader impact across different industries.
- You will have flexibility for the ideal work-life balance, with the opportunity to work remotely.
- You will be part of our people-driven culture, a collaborative way of working, the recognition of who you are and the possibility to get the future you want with us