We are looking for an ambitious and innovative Senior Algorithm Engineer to join us as the first team in the world to create AI-driven solutions for fashion production—from AI garment pattern grading, instantaneous 3D visualisation, to manufacturing automation.
- 5+ years of experience managing or working within an algorithm development team. We will consider algorithm engineers without management experience who would like to move towards a leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)in Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Communicate effectively in English: Spoken and written.
- Critical thinking & problem-solvingskills: You need to think outside the box.
- Self-motivating and passionateabout the work.
- This position can belocal/hybrid in Bangkok, Thailand (we'll sponsor your work visa; our HQ is here: https://goo.gl/maps/ktLvZs2eotDnVfes6),or fully remote.
- Strongmathematicsskills ingeometryandalgebra.
- Developedutils for CAD/CAMorcomputer vision
- Maintainedpackage server versioningandgit repo
- Familiar with data inJSONandTabularformat
Bonus points if you also have these experiences:
- AWS Ops
- Machine learning: supervised and unsupervised
- Computer vision: image classification, feature detection/matching, digital image processing, etc.
- Automated testing: functional test, regression test, smoke test
- Web app development
- Other related tools:Docker,Gitlab CI,container/package registry
YOUR ROLE AT SIX ATOMIC
We expect this role to be 50% leadership/mentoring and 50% hands-on algorithm development.
- Collaborate with a multi-cultural team to deliver quality-controlled projects on time, within scope and budget.
- Understand the big-picture goals of the company, and help your team members achieve those goals technically
- Guide and mentor more junior team members with algorithm-related problem-solving, and ensure that all of your team members' tasks are prioritized according to the company's goals.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges.
- Update and maintain technical documentation and guidelines for team members and clients.
- Create algorithms to find clever solutions for abstract problems, using geometry, algebra, and/or statistics.
- Build code that automates the creation of 2D and 3D geometry.
- Work with 3D body-scanning technology and manufacturing automation hardware like fabric cutters.
- Regularly research new technologies.
WHY SIX ATOMIC?
- We're a small team of specialists in our field. We're international, friendly, competent, and have no time for drama or politics.
- Flat hierarchy. Everyone has a say in the company's direction, even juniors.
- 40 hrs workweek. Flexible work hours and work-from-home options.
- Close to BTS Sanam Pao (3-4 min walk).
- Macbook Pro + 27" 4K monitor.
- 13th-month bonus.
- Health insurance premium.
- Paid vacation (15d/y), paid medical leave (30d/y), paid personal leave (3d/y)
- Monthly team building activities (we've been to go-karting, laser tag, water park in Pattaya, BBQ night, etc).
- Monthly skill learning workshops.
- Discounted team lunch at Yellow Lane Cafe https://g.page/yellow-lane?share
HOW TO APPLY
To proceed to the technical interview, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Email title: Application for Senior Algorithm Developer(important; we're hiring multiple positions at the moment)
- Completion certificate this Hackkerrank test: https://www.hackerrank.com/skills-verification/problem_solving_intermediate
Candidates who don't follow this instruction will not be considered. Thank you.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com directly.