Our Client are on a mission to bring 1 BILLION people to staking and DeFi. They aim to achieve this by offering the best and convenient way to earn staking rewards and participate in DeFi opportunities.
The role: As a Solidity lead, you will be responsible for building the new products on the ecosystem from scratch
- Leading the company’s new product.
- Identifying bottlenecks, bugs and advising solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Write clean, efficient, and secure Solidity code for smart contracts and ensure they adhere to best practices and security standards.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of smart contracts and dApps for our DeFi protocol.
- Covering code with unit tests.
- Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, and mentor junior developers to improve code quality and overall team performance.
- Participating in technical meetings with team members to improve code design and code conventions.
- Interacting with DevOps team to improve development and deployment processes.
- Perform thorough testing and debugging of smart contracts to ensure reliability and security.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 4 years programming experience with Solidity and 1-2 years of experience in Rust, with a focus on blockchain and decentralized finance.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying Solidity smart contracts
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology, decentralized systems, and consensus mechanisms.
- Experience in DeFi protocol is a strong plus.
- Experience with cross-platform programming.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excitement/ hunger to learn about crypto space
- Experience in Blockchain or Cryptocurrency protocol Benefits
- Competitive CTC on par with the market along with ESOPs/Tokens
- Opportunity to work with a global, world-class mission-driven team
- Remote work, flexible work hour